Classic Eyelash Extensions
Finny-Foo-Fars Beauty Box is proud to be a fully certified Lash Perfect Classic Eyelash Technician.
Lash Perfect classic eyelash extensions are semi-permanent lasting up to 8-12 weeks with regular maintenance. Lash Perfect eyelash extensions provide thickness & length to natural eyelashes thus enhancing the charm & appeal of your eyes. To maintain the fullness of the lashes & to keep their perfect appearance, we do recommend that they are retouched every two to three weeks.
Lash Perfect classic eyelash extensions require professional application to ensure the best finish, by blending the lash extensions evenly with your natural eyelashes, eyelashes are given the appearance of being naturally thicker & longer through application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly onto the natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent.
Lash Perfect classic extensions are very light & comfortable on the eyes. When applied professionally they do not damage the natural eyelash which can be the case with traditional self-applied false eyelashes. Lash Perfect lashes will naturally darken your lashes as they will be fuller & more visible.
Classic Eyelash Extension Prices
- Lash Perfect Classic Eyelash Extension
- A full set of lashes that look glamorous & have the effect of wearing mascara.
- Lash Perfect Classic Lash Extension
- A set of lashes that have natural volume.
- Lash Perfect Classic Corner Flicks
- A gentle flick of lashes on the outer corner to open the eye & add some subtle glamour
- Lash Perfect Classic Infills
- 45 minute session
- Lash Perfect Classic Infills
- 30 minute session
- Lash Perfect Classic Lash Removals
- Safe and proper removal of your current lashes
Classic Eyelash Extension After Care Products
- Black Mascara
- £ 12.50
- Lash Perfect’s Black Mascara is specially designed for lash extensions, but is also suitable for natural lashes, giving both a glamorous look.
- Finishing Glaze
- The oil-free Finishing Glaze seals the adhesive bond of the extension & imparts a gorgeous sheen. This product is ideal to use daily to tame lashes & to add lustre, and what’s more is that there is no need to remove it!
- Eyelash Cleansing cloth
- A gentle, reusable & fibre-free cleansing cloth to use for cleaning around the eye area during treatments & as part of your daily cleansing routine!
- Lift Off Makeup Remover
- The Lash Perfect Lift Off Eye Makeup Remover works quickly and effectively to remove all eye makeup & cleanse the eye area.
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
- Our oil-free, Gentle Eye Make Up Remover can be used to remove makeup & cleanse the eye area. It is suitable for both false lashes and natural lashes.
- Lash Care Kit
- Retail pack essential for all customers wearing Lash Perfect eyelash extensions.
- Luxury Lash Care Kit
- The Luxury Lash Care Kit is the perfect pack for all customers wearing Lash Perfect eyelash extensions.
Classic Eyelash Extensions Video
Frequently Asked Eyelash Extension Questions
How Long Do Lash Extensions Last?
Classic lashes will last the lifetime of the natural lash they are adhered to which is generally 4-6 weeks. After this time most lashes will have fallen. To keep lashes looking their best it is recommended to have a regular 2-3 week to up treatment.
Can I Have Eyelash Extensions If I Wear Contact Lenses?
We recommend you remove contact lenses for the duration of the treatment. Thereafter lenses can be worn as normal.
Do Eyelash Extensions Damage Your Natural Lashes?
Lash Perfect lash extension do not damage the natural lashes. With correct aftercare, the natural lash should remain unaffected.
How Does It Feel To Have Eyelash Extensions Applied?
Application is gentle and totally comfortable. Your eyes will be protected. You will need to keep your eyes closed for the duration of the Classic treatment.
How Long Can I Wear Eyelash Extensions For?
Lash perfect Classic eyelash extensions can be worn continually. We recommend a fresh set is applied occasionally just to keep them looking fresh.
Appointments & Cancellations
A deposit of £5.00 is required within 24 hours of appointment confirmation to secure your appointment. But don’t worry £5.00 will be debited off the final invoice for all fulfilled appointments. However, the deposit is non-refundable for all cancelled appointments or no shows. Sorry but 48 hours’ notice by Text or Phone is required to change your appointment date & time otherwise your deposit will also be non-refundable. Payment can be made by Bank Transfer or PayPal.